The Stamps I Use

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Boom-Di-Ada Gift Box 2

Okay, I feel like I have been torturing you for the last week or so.....are you sick of the Boom-Di-Ada paper yet? I promise....we are almost at the end of the post for this set...just this one and whatever card I wind up making to go with it!

This is the second gift box that was made to hold the second set of cards.


Like the first one, the box is from Taylored Expressions, the flowers I picked up at DeSerres and I don't know the manufacturer. But they look lovely with the Boom-Di-Ada papers!


So, a word of warning -- my sister's birthday is coming October 7th and I have promised her a set of cards......I think there will be lots of Ian's and Anya's on those cards as she has expressed a fondness for those. We shall see how my colouring time goes.......after all, she can't want to keep them all for herself! She has to be able to give them away!

I don't know what I will be doing with the papers yet -- sticking with one collection or mixing things up from my stash. I asked her for a colour choice and she hasn't selected anything yet....

2 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

She is going to love it Sheena. You always mix your colors perfectly. How can one get tired of this paper, it is so fall like, very appropriate for this time of year.

Sparkle said...

Very cute! I love that huge green flower!