The Stamps I Use

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Getting Excited

Yay! The long weekend is almost here. I am so psyched!

Let's see
- I stopped by Heather's on the way home from work today and picked up my Michael Strong Christmas Tree stamp so I can make some more of those cards we did at the Make and Take. Of course, that wasn't the ONLY think I walked out with - a nice big set of Cornish Heritage Farms Christmas sentiments...perfect for those cards!

- at 6PM MST (that's 8PM for those of us in Ontario), the PaperWorksCo launch party starts! I can't wait to hear your comments about what everyone has created! Heck, I can't wait to see what everyone ELSE has created. If their creations are anything like the last release .... it should be a good one!

- and it's the long weekend...and the weather looks like it is going to be nice. Sadly, I can't go anywhere since I am STILL on call for another two weeks so, I have advised dearly beloved that if he wants to go motorcycling with his friends, he need not feel guilty. I have tons of new things to play with in the craft room and I REALLY REALLY want to work on my brother's quilt. ...and I am reading the last book in the Twilight series now so....that has to get finished this weekend as well. Plus, all my CTMH goodies should be arriving next week as well as some lovely little card boxes from Taylored Expressions. So....I REALLY REALLY should try to make some room for all my new goodies!

Anyways, that is all for tonight....see you tomorrow night for the big launch!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Sounds like you have a very exciting and inky weekend ahead of you Sheena!! Have fun!
Hugs, Danielle