The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm in Total Shock!

To say I am shocked would be an understatement! Check out this post over at The Greeting Farm.

My little guy is in the poll for the next Sprout to be made into rubber!

I really wasn't expecting him to be in the list -- I drew him on the last day of submissions. I didn't even give him a name!

Check out the post - there's lots of cuteness over there. Vote for your favourite - it doesn't have to be......"Hubert"...yes, I finally named him. I had a hard time choosing my favourite! The submissions are all delightful and you will see that are a lot more artistic people out there than me. I'm more of an "ideas" person!

edited: Dearly beloved suggested "Spats" for his name...I like that better. So he has been renamed.

Be sure to check back after 11am Eastern on October 2nd to see my latest post for PaperWorksCo!

2 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

That is so Awesome Sheena! He is pretty darn cute too. Good luck, it would be nice to see him on rubber.

Peg said...

you will kick butt!

and I do love the name Spats.. good job mr.kanatanewf :)