The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like.....

Christmas!!!

Yup, I know, you haven't even made your hallowe'en cards yet. But if you are like me you are already thinking of Christmas. So are a bunch of my friends - crafty and not-so crafty. So much so that I'm having a get-together at my house on Oct 3 - World Card-Making Day with said girls and we are going to take part in a Christmas Card workshop conducted by my honorary sister-in-law, Jenn-Jenn!

If you have EVER visited Jenn's blog Confessions of a Scrampaholic you know that the girls are in for a treat when they sit down to make some Jenn designed Christmas cards. We did this last year, had a blast, some other friends heard about it and now there will be TEN of us making cards!

Jenn is also hosting another workshop at her place on November 14th. All the details are on her calendar . I may actually attend this one as well - card-making AND scrapbooking!!! Woo hoo!! Plus, I am intrigued by the fact that the stamp set that you get in your workshop supplies is NOT a Christmas set. Awesome that you get a set of stamps that you can use all year round! I just have to decide if/when I am going to Newfoundland in November to see if I can arrange my schedule accordingly so I can attend.

So, if you are local to the National Capital Region (aka...Ottawa, Canada), you might want to check out the details or drop Jenn a question or two.

Just saying.

I'm hoping to post again later with a photo of Card #3 from my Boom-Di-Ada card set. Made two of them last night but finished too late to take a photo. 5am comes early!

No comments: