The Stamps I Use

Sunday, September 27, 2009

The latest sketch challenge on PaperWorksCo

Hi there....what a difference a day makes! Ugh!!!! What a dismal day outside - but I did get some time to play in the craft room with the new sketch posted today on the PaperWorksCo blog. You can see the sketch on my sidebar. Hope you find the time to play along with us! Now, I'm not QUITE finished my card - but almost! Had to take a break for some dinner and to free up some space on the PVR before we get set to record another week of our favourite shows.

I just have to do the sentiment and then the card will be finished - so I SHOULD get it finished tomorrow after work and posted tomorrow night.

I also did some SERIOUS stamping of images to colour for a set of cards I need to make for my sister. I think every one of my Anya and Ian stamps got inked this weekend. Believe me, that was a LOT of stamping on Friday night while dearly beloved was running lights at the show at the Kanata Theatre.

I also finally stamped all of the sentiments I got from My Sentiments Exactly a while back. I wanted to have some sample pages to insert into the binder so I would know exactly what was on each page (and where) to make it a little easier for me when I'm looking for a sentiment. Those didn't get finished up until today. It's surprising how long such a task takes - must make a mental note to scan those pages just in case I lose the original - wouldn't want to have to do THAT again.

Anyways, hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I should be back with a few posts this week as I work on my set of cards for my sister....and a few other September/October birthdays we have coming up.

No comments: