The Stamps I Use

Saturday, September 26, 2009

PaperworksCo UCC 2 and 3

Happy Weekend folks! I hope you are enjoying as fabulous a day in your neck of the woods as we are here in our nation's capital. A beautiful fall day. I'm headed out later to a BBQ with some friends - spent the morning making FOUR DOZEN cupcakes (yes, I overdid it - 5 couples and their six children..well, maybe only five children as I don't know if the oldest will be attending). I actually thought of making a cheesecake to bring as well...and then I realized THAT would be overdoing it!

Anyways, did you get a chance to play along with the UCC2 challenge this week at PaperWorksCo? Peggy came up with a good one this week for sure. There are SEVERAL card carcasses on my craft table that just weren't up to snuff. Here's a sneaky peeky at the card I finally settled on:



There are more details, including a full picture of the card, over at this post over at the PaperWorksCo Blog.


I also reciprocated another challenge to Peggy and anyone else who would like to join in.




Any guesses about the elements for this week's challenges? They are all there in the sneaky peek but for full disclosure, check out this post over at PaperWorksCo. I hope you find time to play along this week!

1 comment:

Tanya Rudd said...

Wow Sheena, I love the snowflake! You have some wonderful things on your blog lately.