The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Two nights of no paper-crafting

Hi there folks!

I know, I know, I haven't posted for a couple of days now. The men of the house are conspiring against me - as I speak, Packet is nudging my arm to say he wants to cuddle on my lap...which is currently occupied by my laptop...just a sec....okay...so he's being a little stand-offish now...sitting there looking at me now.

Anyways, last night the cats played revolving lap....they quite literally took turns occupying the lap.

Tonight, dearly beloved was playing the new "The Beatles" edition of Rockband....and the kitties were taking turns in the lap....so, I did not get up to the craft room...again.

ooops....kitty pause....or should I say paws?...Packet has now cuddled...laptop pushed aside.

Anyways....oh...there he goes again....silly cat.

Where was I? Oh yes, have you checked out www.fontsy.com ......I blame dearly beloved. Nearly 5000 free fonts.....some are UBER cool....I'm grabbing some now....lovely for card-making.

Just wanted to share....

No comments: