The Stamps I Use

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wasn't that a party!

Boy am I pooped today - but it is a good kind of pooped! PaperWorksCo launched a whole bunch of new stamps last night.

One of my projects for the night was this card featuring Sammy the Snake from the new Jungle Jesters line.


I think Sammy gives snakes a good name. He is just ssssso darn cute.

You will notice that I used the Basic Grey Offbeat Collection papers on all of my paper projects for the night. For some reason, this paper has been calling my name for all sorts of projects. I guess I am getting caught up in all the "retro" I keep seeing out there in the blog-o-sphere. I think I {may} also be getting comfortable with the idea of stepping out of my comfort-zone and challenging myself to use funky patterns and combinations.

Over the course of this long weekend, I'll try to get posts up here on my blog with the details for each of my projects. Why I didn't prepare them when I finished the projects I don't know...I CAN be goober sometimes.

Mind you, I do have a lot of things on the go right now....like getting ready to go get some food for my fur-babies. I hate the Kanata Centrum shopping district. Whoever "planned" that area should have their license/diploma/certification revoked and be forced to drive through there on a Saturday afternoon!

Hope you have a lovely long weekend!

Card Details:
Finished Size: 4.25 x 4.25 inches
Stamps: PaperWorksCo Sammy the Snake from the Jungle Jesters Collection and matching sentiments.
Papers: white cardstock, Coredinations Pistachio Nut, Basic Grey Offbeat Collection (Casual, Unordinary)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa
PrismaColor Pencils: 923, 1012. 1033, 1032, 1004, 989
Additional colouring medium: orange/gold Gel Writer Glitter Pen
Embellishments: Basic Grey Element Stickers, big brads
Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Small and Large Deckled Rectangles

1 comment:

TannyP said...

Very cute! He's not scary & snakey at all =)