The Stamps I Use

Monday, October 26, 2009

Boo to you - PWCOSS#6

Happy Monday - I know....Monday...not my favourite day of the week either.

As I mentioned on Sunday, I played catch up on the PWCO Sunday Sketches on the weekend. This is my take on PWCOSS#6 - another Hallowe'en card.




Can you believe it? No stamping! Steph (fellow crafty girlfriend of a coworker) RAKked me a bunch of 3D hallowe'en stickers last year and I decided it was time to put them to good use with this Hallowe'en paper from Recollections.

Did you notice my mistake on the card? My purple background paper is upside down - just look at the teeth. I'm hoping my nephew won't notice.

Card Details:
finished size: 4.25 x 4.25 inches, tent fold
sketch: PWCOSS#6 from PaperWorksCo
papers: Recollections Hallowe'en Mat Stack
Embellishments: Recollections 3D stickers

2 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

Can this get any cuter! This would even make an amazing Scrapbook page.
Nice Sheena,

Hugs,
Tanya

Sparkle said...

This is so cute!