The Stamps I Use

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Caution - Construction Zone

That's the name of the stamp set I used for this card for my dearly beloved's three year old nephew.



After all, what three year-old boy doesn't love construction toys? I got this stamp set from The Little Paper Shop some time ago and this was the first time I had the chance to ink it up. There are three different construction vehicles in the set, along with signs and some neat sentiments. I actually coloured up all three vehicles but decided only one was needed on the card.

Don't you love that sandpaper makes a neat and tidy substitute for real sand on a card. No mess to clean up!

Card Details:
finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, tent fold
papers: Recollection Autumn Mat stack, Staples 110 lb card stock
stamps: Little Paper Shop " Caution - Construction Zone", Verve Birthday Surprise
ink: memento Tuxedo Black
prismacolor pencils: 917, 944
accessories: brads, sandpaper

3 comments:

Danielle said...

What a super cute card Sheena - love the sandpaper!! Your nephew will be sure to love it!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs, Danielle

Tanya Rudd said...

Just wonderful! This has to be one of my favorites. I think because I have two girls, I don't get to make many masculine cards and thus can not justify all the lovely boy stamps out there. So thank you for this one, I just love the front end loader.

Sparkle said...

What a cute boy card!