The Stamps I Use

Friday, October 16, 2009

Charlotte sending wishes and PaperWorksCo DT call


Hi there!

Today's card is another project featuring the October PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo. I decided I had to use adorable Charlotte from Little Loud Stamps. PaperWorksCo is the exclusive distributor for these cuties and I must say I adore them!

I used this week's sketch from Our Creative Corner for this festive card. I think it works quite nicely with the bold papers and image.

Not sure if you have seen the DT call for PaperWorksCo over on SCS ... you haven't? Well, here is a link to the call in the forums section . Check it out....and APPLY! I know there are some VERY talented folks who have left comments here on my blog who would be a welcome addition to the team!!!!

This DT call will end on October 21, 2009 at 11:59 MST.

The successful candidate(s) will be chosen by October 27, 2009.


Thanks for stopping in today. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

She is adorable! What great paper you used, and the colouring is fantastically matched.

Jenny said...

Very cute card! I just love these new stamps, I can't wait to get mine so I can play too!

Shhh, don't announce the DT call, I don't want any competition, lol.

Mrs B said...

Oh, really cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at the OCC!
CindyB

Danielle said...

Loving this card Sheena! I'm getting impatient with Canada Post - where are my stamps?????? lol!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Danielle
Thinking about applying for the DT position but I'm looking at the list of requirements and thinking it may be too much for me to handle right now! :(

Lori said...

Great card! I love your image - so sweet - and very fun colors for a Christmas card. Thanks so much for playing the OCC sketch challenge!

the funkie junkie said...

This is just too cute! Love the images and the background paper. So happy you could play along with us this week at the OCC. Hope to see you back again with us next week!