The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Check out Tanya's Candy!

It's yummy and you might win......

You can find her candy post here ......want a sneaky peak?



Look at all those yummies! Be sure to drop by and show her some love!

And, in case you are wondering - YES I have been crafting up a storm but, time being what it is, I haven't had a chance to post pics of anything yet. We had the big Christmas card making day at my house on Saturday (on World Card Making Day) and I do have pics of us having fun and of all the cards I made AND the adorable box.

And, well, I can't forget the big release at PaperWorksCo on Friday night. You KNOW I have some projects for that -- I just can't show them to you yet....tee hee hee. You will just have to tune in to the release party on Friday night to see them!

So....I should go since I am supposed to be getting up in four hours. This is my second night of insomnia and I really should try to catch a few zzzzs since I didn't sleep last night and only had a 45 minute nap today. This IS NOT a scheduled post...I am actually sitting in the living room writing.....even the cats are asleep!

2 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

Hi Sheena

I hope you got some sleep last night. I can't wait to see the pics you have and the PaperWorksCo projects.

Have a good day,

Tanya

The PaperWorks said...

you sound like me!

im up at all odd hours too!
welcome to the club lol