The Stamps I Use

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Christmas Stamp Launch at PaperWorksCo

Phew-wee! So did you have a chance to check out the new stamp line launch over at PaperWorksCo last night?

I contributed projects for three of the six new images. You can see all of the projects over at the blog . Just scroll down through all of the posts from throughout the night.

My project for "Charlotte's Holiday Mail" was a journal in which you can keep track of the people to whom you have sent or from whom you have received Christmas cards. I based this on a section from a Holiday Planner I got a few years ago.








My second project uses "Jacob's Cookies for Santa" and is an altered take-out box for...you guessed it....a gift of cookies from the kitchen!



I just had to play with my new poinsettia die cut from Spellbinders for a bit of a wow factor on the lid.



My final project was with the uber-cute "Under the Mistletoe" stamp. This was my first time making an easel card and I must say, I like the style.




So, be sure to stop by PaperWorksCo to check out the other three stamps - Charlotte's Christmas Tree, Jacob and the Reindeer, and the Snow Angel Duo. Peggy has created a "Want it all" bundle that includes all 6 stamps with their sentiments. I believe it is only available for the first week after the release so be sure to snap it up!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Loved the launch last night - had a lot of fun again! I purchased the "HAVE IT ALL" package and more copics so can't wait for them to arrive in the mail!! ;)
Hugs, Danielle