The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

For my sister's youngest

So, not only does my sister have her birthday in October - her three kids all have their birthdays in October as well. First up, is my niece, Hayley. She recently started ballet classes so I had to get this Anya stamp so I could make her a ballerina card. Apparently, she loved her fairy card from earlier this year so.....another Anya it is....




Again, I used my new Basic Grey Bittersweet paper for this card as it had to be pink pink pink for the new ballerina.

I used the SASSept2 sketch from Stamps and Smiles for the layout. They are doing a Fall/Winter Release this week and this is for one of the challenges. The new winter stamps featuring Cuppy the Cupcake are super-cute. Be sure to check out the previews over at their blog !

I'm pretty sure she will like it - especially the sparkly tiara.


Card Details:
finished size: 6x6 inches, tent fold
stamps: The Greeting farm - Ballerina Anya, Doodlebug Designs Inc (sentiment)
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
papers: patterned papers: Basic Grey BitterSweet, cardstock: CTMH (blush, chocolate) and Staples (white)
Prismacolor pencils: 927, 929, 928, 997, 941
tools: cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Blossom
embellishments: CTMH Chocolate Ribbon and Superfine Glitter

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Another cutie Anya - how can your niece not love this!! Very pretty!
hugs, Danielle

Tanya Rudd said...

How pretty, love the sparkle in the crown. A little goes a long way!

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Michelle said...

Hi Anya,

Your cards are beautiful and your blog is so magical! I will be visiting again soon!

Michelle :)

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super sweet card and design! I LOVE your layers and gorgeous detail!

Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles, Jennifer :)

My Little Space said...

Just beautiful...love it!

Mandy