The Stamps I Use

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day

So how are YOU celebrating World Card Making Day? I'm going to be gathered around a table or two in my front room making christmas cards with some friends - that is why I am scheduling this post as I am busy getting ready for the event - making food, tidying up, that sort of thing.

Today's card is one I FINALLY got around to making yesterday - it goes with one of the boxes of cards I made earlier this month and was delivered to the birthday girl - somewhat belatedly, by dearly beloved yesterday.




I used the Scrapsketch Card Sketch #3 for the layout and omitted the sentiment on the front as I thought it was busy enough without tacking something else on there.


Card Details:
finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, side fold
papers: cardstock: CTMH Buttercup, Autumn TerraCotta
patterned paper: CTMH Boom-Di-Ada
embellishments: a flower I got a DeSerres, ribbon from American Crafts and a CTMH Ribbon Slider from the winter cozy mini embellishment set.

5 comments:

DottyJo said...

Great card, love that paper and they way you used the sketch! Happy WCMD! Jo x

Dru said...

Very pretty, love your colors!

Cath said...

Hi Sheena! Thanks for sharing your blog with the Moxie Fab World!...and Happy World Card Making Day! :)

~Cath

susan opel said...

Happy WCMD, Sheena! Hope it was a good day!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Beautiful card! I LOVE that flower!!