The Stamps I Use

Friday, October 30, 2009

A Jolly Fold - By Golly

Yes I know, if you frequent my blog you have seen this fold plenty of times before. But you've never seen it with such a fun mix of Christmas papers - all from the October PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo .



Even my dearly beloved commented that he REALLY liked the papers - the colours on the striped piece in particular appealed to him. Personally, I like the pinwheels I punched to decorate the revealed edge from inside the card. They just say "fun fun fun" to me.

This fold and layout comes from the December 2008 layout from Sheetload of Cards.

Thanks for stopping by - if you haven't snapped up your October PaperCard Kit - you only have until October 31st, what are you waiting for? Another card?....okay, check the next post!


Card Details:
finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
papers and embellishments: October PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo
stamps: Verve Poinsettia Christmas (sentiment is inside the card and not visible in the above photo)
ink: CTMH Clover Meadow
Tools: EK Success Scalloped Scallop punch, Scor-Pal, compass, 3/4 inch Marvy Uchida Circle Punch

No comments: