The Stamps I Use

Saturday, October 10, 2009

PaperworksCo UCC4

Hi there,

so did any of you find the time to take part in the UCC4 challenge over at PaperWorksCo this week?

I managed to get two cards made - both using the same simple layout but for different occasions.

This first one uses one of the new stamps that was launched last night.



For full details on the card, you can check out the blog post over at PaperWorksCo.


I also made this Thanksgiving card. I think this one will go to my dearly beloved for Thanksgiving.


You will notice I am using one of my extra horn of plenty images that I had used on a previous challenge. Hate to waste creative effort! By the way - the papers I used are from an Autumn Mat Stack from Recollections that I picked up at Michael's a couple of weeks back (on sale of course!).

You can probably guess from a lot of my recent projects that I REALLY like my Labels 8 die from Spellbinders. It has been getting quite the workout the last couple of weeks!

Thanks for stopping by. Check back in a little while for my UCC5 card!

1 comment:

Tanya Rudd said...

Is that liquid applique Sheena? Fantastic, I must get my hands on some :)