The Stamps I Use

Saturday, October 24, 2009

A special birthday for UCC7

Hi there, back again with today's UCC7 challenge card for PaperWorksCo . It also happens to be a card for one of my uncles who celebrates his birthday on October 28th - the same day as my eldest niece.




The details for the challenge and the card can be found at this post over at PaperWorksco.


So...I have a techie question for you - do you think the picture quality is any better or worse or the same? I finally got a new camera this week, a digital SLR, but haven't really sat down to figure out the best setting for taking my card photos. I think that the camera does make a bit of difference - but I really need to work on my lighting since I am usually taking my card photos around 9pm or later at night. Who knew that a hobby could become so involved!

By the way everyone --- SHHHH --- don't tell her I told you but today is the fabulous Jenn 's birthday! I can't show her birthday card until I see her in person , so you will just have to wait. But, maybe we could all stop by her blog or send her an email to wish her a happy birthday today! She's probably getting ready for her workshop tomorrow so I'm betting that the well wishes would make her day!

1 comment:

The PaperWorks said...

not complaining about your other pics, but the slr is definitely working better for ya :)

i use my ott light when i take pics.. see if that works ;)