The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Trick or Treat - PWCOSS#7

Hi again! So, are you all ready for Hallowe'en? As I write this, I'm not...quite.

Our pumpkins (eight of them so far) have been bought - and need to be carved and have their seeds roasted.

Our treats to hand out have been bought - but are not yet packaged up. We got about 100 kids last year so I'm guessing we will be about the same, or more, this year. So I have quite a few goodie bags to pack between now and Saturday night. I'm figuring I need to do at least 120 just to be safe.

Today I have another Hallowe'en card for you - this time using the PWCOSS#7 sketch from PaperWorksCo.



The card is for my five year old niece so I thought I would keep it fairly simple and fun. And what says fun? Felt, sparkly pumpkins that's what!

Yes, for this one I once again dug into my RAKked 3D Hallowe'en Stickers from Steph. I wish she had a blog so you could see her awesome cards and other papercrafting creations!

Again, I took a little liberty with the sketch and made the centre panel a little wider to accommodate the wider pumpkin.

Minimal stamping - just the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping in today - tomorrow will be a birthday card for my 15 year old niece!

Card Details:
finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, tent fold
Sketch: PWCOSS#7 from PaperWorksCo
papers: Recollections Hallowe'en
Embellishments: Recollections 3D Hallowe'en Stickers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: CTMH October Word Puzzle, Solos O, Solos R

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Halloween is going to be nice and easy for us this year since we will be away.

This card is so sweet. Love these sparkly pumpkins. Your niece will love it!!
~Chris