The Stamps I Use

Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Tweet Card for a real Tweetie

Hi there.....so today I am sharing with you the card I made for the fabulous Jenn for her birthday. Does anyone else out there have a difficult time making cards for fellow card-makers? Well, imagine my predicament! Making a card for the uber-talented Jenn....eep! What to do? What do do?

Well, I kept it simple. This is it.....



I pulled out one of my favourite sets - Verve's Birthday Surprise and made use of this week's Mojo Monday sketch (I know...I made the card AFTER Jenn's actual birthday...bad me...but you would not believe how much I hemmed and hawed over what to do before deciding I liked this sketch).

The patterned papers are again from the Basic Grey Cupcake line.....I think I'll be hitting up the store at PaperWorksCo to try to score another of these stacks of paper. Yummo! And yes, that is the Autumn Terracotta card stock from CTMH...again. What can I say, I love that colour! I may be running out of it though.....must check and restock if necessary!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are having a fabulous week!

Card Details:
finished size: 6x6 inches
papers: Basic Grey Cupcake, CTMH Autumn Terracotta, Staples White 110lb cardstock
stamps: Verve Birthday Surprise
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Autumn Terracotta
embellishments: ribbon (Stampin Up), Dew Drops
PrismaColor Pencils (Have to check....yes, misplaced my notes again).

Edited to add: found my notes: PrismaColor Pencils: 1033, 1025

1 comment:

Tanya Rudd said...

Amazing, I love the colour scheme too. I so have a hard time sending things to fellow crafters, but better them than to sit on my desk. :)

Hugs,
Tanya