The Stamps I Use

Monday, November 23, 2009

Back to Birthdays

Hi All....so, this week I have to take a break from Christmas cards and get the last of my November birthday cards finished. I am finding it VERY hard to switch the mojo from Christmas to birthday - and to complicate matters.....there are upcoming MALE birthdays to deal with! No frills!



So, I tried my hand at paper-piecing this birthday cake for a friend who celebrates this week. I dunno. I'm feeling kind of "meh" about it....I'm missing all the fun from the MME Colorful Christmas paper I think. This one feels rather blah to me.

Card Details:
finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
sketch: Cardmaking and PaperCraft a card for all seasons mini-mag (pg. 29)
papers: Recollection Autumn Mat Stack
tools: Martha Stewart Goo Punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities Small and Large Circles
Ink: memento rich cocoa
stamp: My Sentiment's Exactly
embellishments: dew drops

1 comment:

Tanya Rudd said...

Wow Sheena, you may feel blah about this, but I don't . I love the icing, and the colors go excellent together. This is certainly masculine, and just right.
Hugs
Tanya