The Stamps I Use

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cards from the Glitter Class

Hi there! Well, tonight I attended another card-making workshop at Heather's Stamping Haven . No stamping - but lots and lots of glittter! We made four cards in the two hour workshop.

We started with this one.


That is not pre-glittered paper. We did the glittering ourselves! Amazing what you can do with double-sided sticky tape, ultra-fine glitter and a punch!


Pretty neat, huh?

Now, isn't this Thomas Kinkade image lovely? Yup, glittered!


And what about this butterfly?



I was trying to remember in which country it is traditional for butterflies to be put on Christmas trees...but, maybe I got my traditions wrong? I think there might be a country that puts spiders?...Must google.

Anyways, that is it for me tonight. If you find the time, be sure to check in tomorrow to see my friday PaperWorksCo post featuring the November PaperCard Kit!

3 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

Ooooooooooh sparkles! Love the images, now I am going to have to google butterflies and Christmas trees too as I have heard that as well.

Hugs
Tanya

chrissywitch said...

Lovely! Did you get all the glitter off before work this morning?

Danielle said...

Very nicely done Sheena! These cards turned out great! Wish I had been able to make it, but with all the unexpected things kids bring with them, I'm glad I didn't sign up!!
Hugs, Danielle