The Stamps I Use

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Even I sparkle

Hi there! My first post for today is a card that encompasses two challenges!




Recognize the sketch? It is Melissa's Sketch #18 from Tuesday Morning Sketches . I've been a follower of her challenge blog since it started up - I wish I had more time to play along every week as her sketches are always fun and inspiring.

This is also my card in response to Peggy's UCC8 challenge over at PaperWorksCo. I apparently took the statement "the blingy-er, the better" to heart because even I think I went a little bit crazy on this one!

Blingy paper.....blingy dew drops .... and I made Edward (from TGF) SPARKLE!!!!! Trust me, I was sparkling too from all the glitter!!! I have this REALLY super fine glitter I got from CTMH that was just perfect for this card. It is going to a friend tonight for her birthday - she's a fan of Twilight and we will be going to see New Moon when it hits the local cinema.

Anyways, if you are interested in the full details for this card, check out this post at PaperWorksCo today! It is the first of two posts from me today....

and don't forget that Peggy has some incredible promotions to celebrate the 2nd birthday of PaperWorksCo. The latest promo is good until Sunday Nov 8 at 10pm MT. You won't want to miss it!

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

I love your sparkly Edward!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh Sheena - so good to have you join me again! Your Edward card is fabulous!! Oh my goodness - I would love to see him sparkle in person. If only that could happen! You did a great job with the sketch.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.