The Stamps I Use

Friday, November 20, 2009

A Happy Snowman

Hi there! Hope your week is going wonderfully.

Today I have another card featuring the November PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo.


Isn't it a cutie? Be sure to check out this post over at PaperWorksCo for all the details!

Note: this is a scheduled post so I hope it shows up when scheduled.

I HAVE just returned from vacation and did not get to COMPLETE any projects while in Newfoundland. However, I hope I remember to take pictures of the dozens of images I coloured for Christmas cards. You can bet that ALL of my new Christmas Freckles stamps from the Little Loud Stamps line at PaperworksCo were put to good use. Oh, all my Christmas stamps from Pink Cat Studio. My youngest niece was in love with the cute little penguin and itty bitty Betty and Bobby!

So thanks for being patient while I've been away. There should be LOTS of creating this weekend!

No comments: