The Stamps I Use

Monday, November 30, 2009

Masculine birthday - Card Patterns 43

I know, peeps, wonderfully creative blog post title, huh? Well, the idiots at work are sucking away all my energy so I can't even think of something creative to title my post.


Anyways, enough ranting about real work, here is some play. I made these two cards for two male birthdays this week using Card Patterns Sketch 43 .



I flipped the sketch but otherwise stayed fairly true to concept.




I may just use this same sketch for ANOTHER male birthday this week. I like it. Nice clean lines. And isn't the paper from the CTMH Sweet Home paper pack pretty?...but in a manly way.


Card Details:

finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
papers: CTMH Sweet Home
ink: CTMH Garnet, Indian Corn Blue
embellishments: dew drops, brad
stamp: Celebrate the Everyday

4 comments:

chelemom said...

This is a great masculine card!

Tanya Rudd said...

Wonderful, love the design paper, and the layout!
Hugs,
Tanya

Kristin Kottwitz said...

Love the dp. Great masculine card.

whoistracy said...

You are on a roll with this sketch! Love all the blue you're using- I don't reach for that color enough.