The Stamps I Use

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Metal Queen

Uh huh...curious about the title for my second post for today? Well, it all has to do with this card I made for my dearly beloved's brother's birthday tomorrow...




and the UCC9 challenge I issued today over at PaperWorksCo. Check it out and play along!

And just a little note - I will be visiting my family in Newfoundland for the next little while so, except for my upcoming post on Friday for PaperWorksCo, you probably won't be seeing me around the blogiverse for the next couple of weeks....unless I hijack an unsecured wireless connection near my parents house or my brother or sister don't mind their nerd sister spending hours using THEIR respective internet connections instead of visiting with them and their families. That would probably be rude of me huh?

Well, I'll be trying to squeeze some crafting supplies into my suitcase so maybe I'll have some pics of some new cards for you when I get back. I'm thinking my November PaperCard kit, some pre-stamped Little Loud Stamp and Pink Cat Studio Christmas stamp images, my prismas, blending stumps and OMS will find their way into my bags. Oh, and the Jingle Papers from CTMH, my uber cool scissors from Heather's....oh, all the TGF images I have to colour for cards for my sister....hmmm...will my paper trimmer fit into my big suitcase I wonder? Let's see....my brother's quilt....ummm, I guess I'm BUYING clothes to wear when I get there huh? A girl has to have her priorities straight.....probably CAN'T squeeze in the Cuttlebug, folders and nestabilities though...

hope you all have a great couple of weeks!

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

What a great guy card!

Danielle said...

Ooo, great card Sheena! I love the embossed metal - what a great look! Have a fab time away in NFLD. I hope you have a wonderful time and hopefully we can connect we you come back! Stay warm!
Hugs, Danielle

Tanya Rudd said...

This is simply amazing, and having seen it "live" it is even better!

Have a great trip Sheena, thanks for letting my girls play with your two kitties. I bet they were tired when we left. LOL

Hugs,
Tanya

The PaperWorks said...

have a safe trip!

make sure to take lots of pics.. i've never been in nfld!

Tanya Rudd said...

Just to let you know I left and Award on my site for you. Just a little fun between the girls in blog land. Hope you are having a great trip.
Hugs,
Tanya