The Stamps I Use

Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Christmas Tilda a la Danielle

Hi there,

Just thought I would share the card I made in Danielle's Christmas Tilda Workshop at Heather's Stamping Haven.



All the credit for the layout and image selection goes to Danielle. My colouring attempt - well, I think it is passable since I find myself somewhat on the challenged side when water-colouring with Tombo Markers. I know I like how everything on the card turned out (patting myself on the back).

If you have never seen her blog before, be sure to check it out via the link above. She is an absolute artiste when it comes to any card she designs. She will be having another workshop at Heather's in December. I'm hoping I can make myself available to attend!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Well, I think your colouring with Tombows is awesome Sheena and the end result of this card shows it! Really gorgeous work - and I'm so glad you had fun!! I sure did!
Hugs, Danielle

Tanya Rudd said...

She is even more beautiful in person. I love how you shaded the trees. Not to mention her red dress.

Hugs,
Tanya