The Stamps I Use

Sunday, November 1, 2009

November a busy month at PaperWorksCo

Hi there....just a quick note to pass on some birthday wishes to PaperWorksCo


Two years old! Wow! I couldn't believe it - if I am not mistaken, I think I placed my first order with Peggy's little school project back in January of 2008.

To celebrate, Peggy will be announcing all sorts of deals - via the store, blog, twitter and the newsletter. Hopefully you subscribe to all so you don't miss out on any of the bargains.

For example, until Nov 2 10PM MT (that's midnight ET), you can get double the credit to your craft fund! How is that for awesome?

The November PaperCard Kit is also out and believe me, you have to see it. When mine arrived in the mailbox I actually took the time to send Peggy an email to exclaim "Holy Moly" ... seriously, I did.


I don't know about you, but I find the kits are always very generous. Try as I might I can't seem to use up everything in just one month. I think this one is going to be a real challenge because there are just so many supplies. The Colorful Christmas Collection from MME was my choice of papers, you might remember, when the Little Loud Stamps debuted at PaperWorksCo - so you KNOW I love this kit! It may have to go to Newfoundland with me so I can craft while on vacation.

No comments: