The Stamps I Use

Saturday, November 21, 2009

PaperworksCo UCC10

Phewie! I completed my card for the UCC10 challenge over at Paperworks just under the wire thanks to my vacation to Newfoundland and lack of internet access! Yippers, I whipped this one together just last night using the November PaperCard Kit from PaperworksCo and one of the many images I coloured while on holiday!

And well, in my rush, my card may not be completely compliant with the UCC10 challenge.


Interested in finding out how I may have messed up on the challenge? Then check out this post over at PaperWorksCo for all the details! Maybe you can be one of the impartial judges!

PS. this is a scheduled post so I hope it shows up as scheduled as I am at Heather's Stamping Haven right now taking one of Danielle's card-making classes! Yay!

No comments: