The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

PWCOSS#10 - Charlotte Decorates her tree

Hi folks,

well, back to another Christmas card. This one uses the Sunday sketch #10 from PaperWorksCo and one of the Little Loud Stamps Christmas images I coloured while on vacation in Newfoundland.



This card came together so easily that I think the other five images that I have coloured just like this one are going to be made into very similar (if not identical) cards. I used the papers and embellishments from the PaperWorksCo November PaperCard kit but since I had stocked up on the My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas papers even before I knew Peggy would be featuring them....well, I can EASILY reproduce this card.

By the way, I just noticed that today's challenge over at 365 Cards is to use a knot on your card! Ta da! .... my ribbon is knotted!

Thanks for stopping by...hope you are having a crafty week!

card details:
finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
papers and embellishments: November Papercard kit from PaperWorksCo featuring the My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas Collection
stamps: Little Loud Stamps - Christmas Freckles (exclusive to PaperWorksCo)
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
PrismaColor Pencils: 908, 916, 922, 943, 929, 925, 919, 927
extras: foam tape to pop up the image, fun flock for Charlotte's hat, Yellow and Candy Cane stickles for the tree ornaments and stars.

5 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

I LOVE IT! Too cute, and the different sized brads rock.
Hugs
Tanya

Tammy said...

So cute--I'm a redhead myself, so I love the cute little redhead!

TannyP said...

Gorgeous job! I just love these LL stamps...must put on my Christmas wishlist!

KindredEsprit said...

I love this card! Love the design and the colouring & the embellishments!

Pam said...

Adorable card!