The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A return of the birthday card mojo

Ahhhh....I think the birthday card mojo is returning - thanks to this week's sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You .



That and one of my favourite card pads - Basic Grey Bittersweet. This is another card for another Aunt of mine. This card - I like. Pinks, Browns, white....it is like Neopolitan ice cream on a card......yumm.

card details:
finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
stamps: CTMH Celebrate the Everyday
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, CTMH Tulip
Papers: Basic Grey Bittersweet, Prism Prismatics Card Stock
Tools: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities Small and Large Circles
Embellishments: Ribbon, Dew Drops


note: this is a scheduled post - if blogger cooperates!

6 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

I just love the design paper and this is just the best card. I love the way you put the corner piece up in the right corner, it brings your eye to the present. FAB!
Hugs,
Tanya

mom2christopher said...

Cool card! Sweet little present stamp! :) Kathy

Lea L. said...

I love that cute little present...so darling! Great job with the sketch!

♥Lea

Cheryl Nelson said...

love, love, LOVE this!

TannyP said...

Great choices!! Your colors and papers are perfect together!

Go ahead & CASE away =)

kazan said...

very very nice! That red is so luxurious :)