The Stamps I Use

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Spellbinders Rocks!

Woo Hoo!!!!

Did you all know that yesterday Spellbinders was giving away their new nesties via four draws throughout the day? Well....I am an EARLY BIRD to say the least (up at 4:55am at the latest) and off to work by 6:10am on weekdays. So....before we left for work, I HAD to enter both the ultra early bird AND early bird draws.

Well....my name was chosen as one of the Early Bird winners! You can see the entire list of winners here .

How awesome is that! I'm REALLY hoping that the Octagons show up in my mailbox....but if it is one of the other sets...well, I guess I am going to have to find a crafty friend in need of the dies in the sets.

1 comment:

KindredEsprit said...

Wow!!!! CONGRATS, SHEENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooo hoooo!!!!!! And I might be a friend in need if the non-Octagons show up! I'm just sayin'.... *tee hee*!!!

Cris