The Stamps I Use

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tilda with Lilacs - CPS 144

Hi folks,

This is my take on the CPS144 sketch this week.



My Tilda replaces the square and I used ovals instead of a circle. My card is also not square. So...somewhat interpretative of the sketch this week. I felt my plain purple cardstock needed a little something so I did some faux stitiching with my white gel pen.

This card is going into the post tomorrow to my Aunt who celebrates her birthday tomorrow. I know...it will be arriving late. Bad niece.

Oh, Tilda is coloured with Prismacolor Pencils. I don't have the list right at my fingertips because this is an extra image I had coloured up from a previous card. When I find the list, I'll update the post.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
papers: white cardstock, dark purple cardstock, patterned paper is from September PaperCardkit from PaperworksCo that featured Basic Grey's Wisteria papers.
stamp: Tilda with Lilacs from Magnolia Stamps
embellisments: dew drops, flowersoft

5 comments:

Nicki (CSS) said...

Cute, love the flower soft! And your choice in purple is super!

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is just fabulous dear.
Sorry for the flying visit playing catch up again
Hugs Jacqui x

Tanya Rudd said...

She is very pretty! Love the color scheme today, not to mention the wonderful use of flowersoft.
Hugs
Tanya

Lea L. said...

What a cute Tilda! Love that you used the oval in place of the circle! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

♥Lea

dstandard said...

This is precious - love the image - just tooo cute!