The Stamps I Use

Thursday, December 17, 2009

An Amazing Christmas Star Book

Hi folks....

Today I am once again show-casing a lovely creation by someone else. There are lots of pics as this is one heck of a project....

Introducing the Christmas Star Book that I was given to me by Steph.

Here is the front cover...



and the back cover...


 being opened...




in the star formation....




and now for the inside scenes....




















Honestly, when her other half gave this to me at work on Tuesday I was awestruck! Seriously - Steph should be submitting her projects to both Provocraft (she is awesome with the Cricut) and  Spellbinders (look at those snowflakes and poinsettias!)

This is a keeper that is going to be displayed at my house for many Christmases to come!

Thanks Steph!

Note: this is a scheduled post so I hope it shows up when it is supposed to show up!

2 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

This is wonderful, Kuddos to Steph!
Hugs
Tanya

Pamela said...

Oh wow...this is awesome! :)