The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And another

Hi all....so, I know you must be getting tired of this combo of sketch and paper by now but well...I like this Card Patterns Sketch quite a bit and this paper pack from CTMH (Sweet Home) has been working really well for me with the masculine birthday cards I need this week. So well in fact that once crazy season is over, I'm going to make a bunch of male birthday cards using this sketch and these papers just to have on hand.




Plus, I have gone beyond exhaustion into that hazy world governed by the mania of severe sleep deprivation due to my day job....which is often a no-sleep night job. Can barely think straight, let alone get super-creative with all the yummy new stamps I have at my disposal. So, I went again for a look that I really like with a great CTMH stamp set (Celebrate the everyday).

The details are pretty much the same for this card as the previous ones with the exception that I omitted the dew drops and added some sparkly glitter to the stars. You can't see it in the photo but they are all popped up for some added dimension - as is the image panel itself.

Anyways, I'm calling it a night. Hoping to catch some ZZZs before heading back to the insanity that is my day job. They are only getting me for a few hours tomorrow though - a girl needs her craft time don't you know!

6 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Can you believe what a bad blogger I am, sorry for not visiting in the last couple of days. I just adore this lovely creation dear, fabulous colours
Hugs Jacqui x

Tanya Rudd said...

You go girl! This on is fab, as per usual. Love the colour combo.
Hugs
Tanya

Kristin Kottwitz said...

Wow! Great card. I love your colors..and I love the stars.

whoistracy said...

I love the little trio of stars at the top of your sentiment. So fun! You could use this card for anything- love that!

Jessica G. said...

Perfect masculine card with its elegant color combo and great varieties of patterns!

Good luck with getting some more rest; sleep deprivation is a horrible deal!

Lydia said...

Cute card thanks for popping by mine and leaving such a nice comment