The Stamps I Use

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Angels we have heard on high

Hi folks,

I hope Christmas eve finds everyone relaxing and spending time with those they hold dear. I will be sharing the last of this year's Christmas cards over the days leading up to the end of the year. Hope you are not sick of them yet!

Both of these cards feature an angel stamp from Pink Cat Studio.



I do love this image. To me, this angel speaks of serenity, something we can all use at this time of year - the days leading up to Christmas.




I hope everyone finds some of that serenity over the next few days.

Merry Christmas Eve from our house to yours,

Sheena, Doug, Packet and Newton

card details:
finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
stamped image: Pink Cat Studio
papers: My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas, Prism Prismatics, CTMH White Daisy
coloring medium: PrismaColor Pencils
embellishments: CTMH Twinkle Brads
tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Create-A-Flake 1, Small and Large Labels, Ovals, Scalloped Ovals

1 comment:

Tanya Rudd said...

Merry Christmas Sheena, lovely cards, especially the second one :)

I was told I had to wait until tomorrow to open your gift, I am being a good girl.

All the best to you and your family.
Hugs
Tanya