The Stamps I Use

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Another Bitty Christmas

Hi all!

Well, I couldn't let my other Itty Bitty Betty from Pink Cat Studio go to waste so I used her on a card for my dearly beloved's niece.



All of the papers and the ribbon are from my October PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo .

I hope the little one will like it (she's only five).

Thanks for stopping by!

card details:

finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, tent fold
sketch: CTMH Wishes Gallery
Papers and ribbon: October PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio
colouring medium: PrismaColor Pencils with odourless mineral spirits.
tools: Ek Success Diamond Scallop Border Punch, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing Folder

Note: this is a scheduled post so I hope it shows up as planned!

1 comment:

Tanya Rudd said...

This is too cute, love the dp. A posting at 1:15 am, are you not sleeping again :( Your niece will love this, it is very colourful.
Hugs
Tanya