The Stamps I Use

Friday, December 11, 2009

Can I persuade you....just a little?

To check out today's post over at PaperWorksCo? It features this creation of mine using the December PaperCard kit.....



with Bo Bunny's "Persuasion" Collection of designer papers. Aren't they yummy?

I'm actually playing along with THREE challenges with this card:
  1. my very own UCC challenge over at PaperWorksCo - layers, layers, layers!
  2. the lovely Mojo Monday 116 Sketch Challenge
  3. and Whimsy Stamps Challenge 31 - to use die cuts (my circle nesties of course!)

Thanks for stopping by today!

ETA - those are metallic dew drops on the bottom of the card. They come with the December Papercard kit from PaperWorksCo.....and I have my own bottle of them (among many others) in my crafting stash. I'm betting they will be popping up on several cards leading up to Christmas and Valentine's day!

6 comments:

KindredEsprit said...

Wow! Great triple challenge card!!! Way to combine it all in a fabulous card!

Cris

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a pretty card!! Love your take on the sketch with those circles!! Thanks for joining us at Whimsy!

Jennifer Scull said...

what a unique holiday card! love the colors, too! thanks for playing over at Whimsy Stamps challenges! :)

Tanya Rudd said...

Wonderful card! I love those brads? Or are they metallic baubles?
You are one step ahead of me this week, my Mojo is sitting on my floor waiting to be finishes.
Hugs
Tanya

Kim said...

WOW what a beautiful card! I LOVE LOVE LOVE pink and brown so this card is very much up my alley! :) Those papers are delish...I so NEED to get me some of those now! :) Amazing work hun! Thanks for popping by my blog tonight for the Stamps and Smiles blog hop!
Big Hugs~ Kim

Sarita said...

Really lovely,
Sarita xx