The Stamps I Use

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Polar Cuteness - PWCO style

Can you believe it? THREE posts for me today! That's what happens when I take out my November PaperCard kit from PaperworksCo . You see, today I found myself in need of three more "kiddie" appropriate Christmas cards and the supplies in the kit fit the bill perfectly!




I think this little card is perfect for my dearly beloved's youngest (for now) niece.

I used Sketch 46 from the Inspirational Card Sketches blog for this card layout. The bear, star and trees are all popped up on foamies for a little added dimension.


Phew, that is it for me for today. Be sure to tune in tomorrow for my Friday post featuring the December PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo. I promise - I did NOT make a Christmas card!

8 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Sweet little bear -- a perfect holiday card for smaller Christmas card fans. It's bright, happy, and adorable!!

marley said...

what a super cute card, love it!

Diane said...

Cute Card.

Dolly said...

Cute card. :)x

Tanya Rudd said...

So cute! I am loving how these come together.
Hugs
Tanya

Lea L. said...

This is so cute! I love how bright and cheery it is! Great job with ICS 46!

♥Lea

Debs said...

Sooo cute thanks for joining us at ics this week

wendipooh13 said...

ohh that is soooo adorable.. love it!!! great job with the IC card sketch this week!!