The Stamps I Use

Monday, December 28, 2009

Charlotte and Jacob - the first date

Hi folks....are you ready for a sneaky peek of the PaperWorksCo release that is coming on December 30th?
Really? Are you sure? Well...okay....you have all been pretty good putting up with my Christmas posts these last few days so....

Introducing "The First Date" from the Little Loud Stamps Collection.




Don't you feel like a voyeur peeking in on Jacob and Charlotte's first date? I think that meeting under the mistletoe went well for Jacob!

Making this card was a two-fold treat for me. I got to play with a new stamp AND I finally got to play with my Cosmo Cricket Earth Love papers. I think they work together beautifully - both visually and thematically. It's all about the love baby, all about the love!

Did you notice the little "just because" sentiment in the punch out on the bottom right of the card? It is included with the image.

Hope you enjoyed my little sneaky peek! Be sure to join us at the PaperWorksCo blog on December 30th for the release party. As always, Peggy has loads of fun planned during the festivities!

card details:
finished size: 6x6 inches
papers: Cosmo Cricket Earth Love, CTMH Cocoa, Vanilla
embellishments: ribbon from my stash
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
colouring medium: PrismaColor Pencils blended with odourless mineral spirits
tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite Small and Large Ovals, Stampin' Up Word Window Punch

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh how sweet is this, I too love this image! Love your colors and that paper is yummy!

Danielle said...

Oh my, how adorable Sheena! You've chosen the perfect style card and papers for this image! I love it all - just beautiful! Super cute new stamps too!
Hugs, Danielle

Nikki Schmaltz said...

What a sweet card. Love it!

Jenny said...

Very cute card! Great job colouring too :)

Tanya Rudd said...

How great is this one! Love the design paper in the background, it works wonderfully!

Hugs
Tanya

Sparkle said...

This is so cute!

The PaperWorks said...

i love love love the earth love paper with the stamps.. and you can NEVER get bored of easel cards.. NEVER ;)

donnacr said...

I love this new realease of Little Loud stamps ! You have made a perfect card to showcase this new stamp .... which is totally adorable !

donnacr said...

This new stamp release is simply adorable ... as is your card ! i love Little Loud Stamps and PWCO !!! You showcase this new realease perfectly !