The Stamps I Use

Sunday, December 13, 2009

A gingerbread Bitty

Hi folks! Today I have for you another of the Itty Bitty Christmas images from Pink Cat Studio that I coloured up while on vacation in Newfoundland.



Again, I used papers and ribbon from my November PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo . This little guy will be going to my dearly beloved's nephew - he is only three so I didn't get too elaborate with it. Simply used my new Stampin Up Ticket Corner Punch to give the corners a little interest and popped up the circle on some foamies.

Hope he likes it!

card details:
finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
papers and embellishments: November PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo
stamp: Pink Cat Studio Itty Bitty Christmas
colouring medium: PrismaColor Pencils with odourless mineral spirits
tools: Stampin Up Ticket Corner Punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle

Note: this is a scheduled post so I hope it appears as scheduled!

1 comment:

Tanya Rudd said...

How cute is this, love the dp with the polkadots, the colour looks gingerbreadish.
Hugs
Tanya