The Stamps I Use

Friday, December 4, 2009

Great deal on trims at Fabricland

Hi there...no card to post today but I had to share what I consider a crafting good deal to my local crafting pals.

I had to stop by Fabricland today - dearly beloved needed some webbing for a wood-working project that is nearing completion. So, I finally had an excuse to check out their ricrac trim. Picked up a bunch. And some twill tape.

The good deal? 40% off trim from Dec 4 until Christmas at Fabricland!....Yippee!!!! The packs of ric rac and twill average between $1.85 and $2.15 per pack so...at 40% off that price.....sold!!!! Dearly beloved was even helping me pick out more ... and making suggestions for how to use the ric rac on my cards --- waves, clouds, snow.....I may have to go back.

In particular because, at the cash register (at least at the Fabricland on Hazeldean Road), they have a bin filled with little micro-rounds of ribbon --- at 2 for 99 cents!!!...Now, I didn't dilly-dally as there was a lady in line behind me and most of my goodies were already checked in, so...I only grabbed four rounds. I'm thinking I will be stopping in again soon...maybe on Sunday after I go see "New Moon" with the girls.

No comments: