The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas!

Remember how I said I got this song stuck in my head and HAD to make a card ... well...here you go!



Harriet the Hippo was one of the first three stamps I ever purchased from PaperWorksCo. Isn't she cute all dolled up for Christmas? I think Peggy should come out with a line of "accessories" for all the PWCO critters...don't you think that would be great? Santa hat, elf hat, easter bonnet, party hat, sombrero, safari hat...I could go on and on....

I used this week's Create 4 Fun Sketch challenge for the layout and the papers are all CTMH Jingle.
The snowflake was cut using my Spellbinders Create a Flake 1 and is held together with a Twinkle Brad from CTMH.

ETA - the Santa hat is from a Santa stamp from Pink Cat Studio. It fit Harriet to a "T".

4 comments:

Danielle said...

This is so cute Sheena! I just this song for the first time yesterday on BobFM - I was in stitches the whole time listening to it!!! Did you draw in the santa hat yourself?
Hugs, Danielle

Tanya Rudd said...

This one is so cute. Love the way you made the cheeks pink! A little detail that finishes off a fab card.
Hugs
Tanya

Sparkle said...

This is so cute!

KindredEsprit said...

Super cute!!! I love the rosey cheeks and the green accents! This sketch works very well!