The Stamps I Use

Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's looking a little Christmas-y!

Hi all, well I am finally taking a couple of days off to catch up on the Christmas chores. Would you believe that I STILL need to make Christmas cards? While I was wrapping up the prezzies that require posting for the nieces and nephews, I realized my stash of Christmas cards was a little short on "kiddie" appropriate cards. My November PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo came to the rescue.

Take a lookie at a pretty cute card I was able to whip up in about half an hour using my kit, a half sheet of CTMH Twilight 12x12 cardstock for the base (its a 6x6 card) and this week's CPS sketch 145 .



Isn't this too cute? I even used some of the ribbon from the kit to give my snowman a very well coordinated scarf!

Coincidentally over at the Quixotic Challenges Blog, this week's challenge is to use STARS!!! Notice my little snowman is popped up on a STAR!!!

So how is that? Two challenges in one! Be sure to tune in tomorrow for my Friday post featuring the December PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo.

Card details:

finished size: 6x6 inches square
papers and embellishments: CTMH Twilight Cardstock + all other supplies from the PaperWorksCo November PaperCard Kit
extras: foam tape

4 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

You changed something on your blog, but I can't figure out what! Love this card! I was just going to work on the CPS sketch tonight, and stopped for some inspiration. Got it now,
Hugs
Tanya

Martine said...

this is beautiful sweetie, gorgeous papers and embellies and such a sweet image, thanks so much for joining in on this weeks challenge over at quixotic challenges :)

xx

Martine

Lea L. said...

I don't think this cute be any cuter Sheena!! The little snowmen are just adorable!! Thanks for playing at CPS!

♥Lea

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Love this!

Thank you for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!