The Stamps I Use

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Itty Bitty Betty

Whoa! My second post for today! I am on a roll!

Isn't Itty Bitty Betty just adorable all dressed up for Christmas? She is one of my new Christmas stamps from Pink Cat Studio .



Remember how I went to Newfoundland in November? Well, I carried with me a stack of already stamped 8.5x11 card stock about an inch thick. My Itty Bittys were among that stack. My youngest niece, Hayley, fell IN LOVE with this image and selected it as the one for her Christmas card from me....so I am honouring her request with this card.

I used Sketch 23 from Tuesday Morning Sketches for the layout and all of the papers are from my November PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo . Can you believe that I have not yet used up all the papers from that kit? I do have one add-on - the dew drops I used as embellishments are from my stash.

Betty is coloured with PrismaColor pencils and I also added:
  • super-fine glitter to her wings
  • fun flock to her hat and dress hem
  • liquid glass to her lollipop wand
Hope you likey! If you missed the first post for today, feel free to scroll down and take a peeky!

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I love your card. The image is adorable, the paper is fabulous and the embellishments are perfect!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Tanya Rudd said...

The sparkle, the image, the design paper. This one is just fabulous!
Hugs
Tanya