The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Jacob the cupid

Hi folks!

I have another project featuring the Jacob the Cupid stamp - newly released by PaperWorksCo as part of their Little Loud Stamps Love Collection.




I used this week's sketch from the Create4Fun Challenge site. I think it worked perfectly with this adorable image and the gorgeous papers and ribbon from the PaperWorksCo December PaperCard Kit. They are the Bo Bunny Persuasion Collection - with a little CTMH Colonial White used for my card base. The flowers and fabric coloured brads are from my stash. I believe the brads are CTMH.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the PaperWorksCo store online if you are interested in seeing the other stamps released on December 30th -- and you still have time to snag the December papercard kit - if you are reading this BEFORE January 1st!

Card Details:
finished size: 6x6 inches
stamps: Little Loud Stamps Love Collection
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH New England Ivy
colouring medium: PrismaColor Pencils (921, 927, 914, 940, 930), Smooch Paints (Gold Lame, Siren)
papers: Bo Bunny Persuasion from the December PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo, CTMH Colonial White (card base)
embellishments: ribbon from the December PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo, ultrafine glitter, flowers and brads from my stash
tools: Spellbinders Small and Large Circles, Cuttlebug Two Step Heart Die
extras: foam tape to pop up image and sentiment panel






2 comments:

Jenny said...

Aww so cute! Love the glitter on Jacob's wings :)

Anne-Marije said...

What a very nice card. I love the image! Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
I wish you a good 2010.
xxx Anne-Marije