The Stamps I Use

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Keeping the Christmas spirit going...

Hi there,

phew, I know Christmas is now over but I still have a few more Christmas cards that I have not yet posted. So, today, I have for you a trio of cards using more of the images from Pink Cat Studio that I had coloured while in Newfoundland.

The papers on this Itty Bitty Betty Christmas Fairy are from the CTMH Jingle Collection. I think that the snowflake papers work quite nicely with Betty.




And yes, I know you must be sick of the MME Colorful Christmas papers but I do like them -- so here they are on these two cards!






Hope you aren't getting crushed by the boxing day shopping crowds - I personally don't do the mad shopping day. If I do ANY boxing day shopping it is online from the comfort of home.

Have a great day and if you are shopping....I hope you have on comfy footwear!

1 comment:

chrissywitch said...

We love our cards! Amelia shows hers to everyone who walks in the door. Thanks!