The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Life is like a box of chocolates

Well, sort of...how about a heart-shaped BAG of chocolates featuring one of the new images from the Little Loud Stamps Love Collection from PaperWorksCo? Did you enjoy tonight's release party?







Aren't Charlotte and Jacob too cute, sitting so demurely on their park bench? I had to fill this little bag with chocolates after I showed it to my sweetie looking like this....





...empty. Apparently, he felt it needed chocolate. Personally, my original idea was this....





a little "movie night in" treat sack - some microwave popcorn, dark chocolate...and we are all set for a date night, just like Charlotte and Jacob!

I am already making good on my 2010 promise to myself to use my Cricut(s) more often (yes, I have more than one). I dusted off my Expression to make this little box - even used my CDS software to manipulate the cut onto a single sheet of 12x12 card stock! Yay Me! Oh, if anyone wants the cut file, just drop me a line and I'll email it to you.


Heart Shaped Bag Details:

Stamp: Little Loud Stamps Love Collection "Just Because"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Chocolate
Papers: Basic Grey Bittersweet, CTMH Chocolate, chipboard, white cardstock
Colouring Medium: PrismaColor Pencils (914, 940, 941, 994, 993, 935, 1084, 1082)
Tools: Cricut Expression, Cricut Design Studio, Cricut Cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes and More, corner rounder punch
embellishments: ribbons from the December 2009 PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo, flowers from my stash
extras: glue dots, foam tape

2 comments:

Jenny said...

This bag is amazing! It fits so well with this image too and I love the papers you used!!

Tanya Rudd said...

Awesome Sheena! I would love the cut file when you have a chance. WOW, this one is just FAB!
Hugs
Tanya