The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Love is in the air....

or, in this case, in the box!




I altered another one of the A2 Card boxes I got some time ago from Taylored Expressions. I will be giving this one to my dearly beloved - probably with some of his favourite chocolates inside and it can later be used to store the "just because" cards I often bestow upon him.


The stamped image (and sentiment in the lower left corner) are newly released (just minutes ago!) from the Little Loud Stamps Love Collection from PaperWorksCo. Be sure to stop by the store to check out the new collection - just in time for the next big card-making holiday - Valentine's Day!

Cupid Card Box Details:


sketch: 365 Cards - Day 302 Super Sketchy Sunday
stamps: Little Loud Stamps Love Collection from PaperWorksco
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa
colouring medium: PrismaColor Pencils (921, 927, 914, 940), Clearsnap Smooch Paints (Gold Lame, Siren)
papers: Cosmo Cricket Earth Love, CTMH Cocoa
embellishments: ultrafine glitter
tools: Spellbinders Small and Large Circles, Labels One
extras: foam tape

4 comments:

Jenny said...

What a great idea! I really need to make one of these.

Gloria Stengel said...

Step back! This is so cool. I love those papers and this idea. I so totally rocks! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

Rose said...

congrats for making the top three on 365 with your awesome card box!! :)

fabricbutterfly said...

Congrats on making the top 3 at 365 cards, you did a great job!!!