The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oh what a night!

All I can say is wow! The launch party for the latest stamp collection from PaperWorksCo has wrapped up for the evening and my my my the projects were amazing!

Here is a shot of the complete collection




I am in love!!! Be sure to check out the blog to see the amazing projects from the other members of the DT and to check out the details on how you can add these cuties to your collection...


The things you need to know:
  • The Stamps are $6.99 each.  This includes the image, and coordinating Sentiments
  • We will be offering a bundle as well, If you want to purchase ALL 6 Stamps and sentiments, it will be: 39.99.  The Bundle will include all the stamps, AND a special Collector’s Metal Case.  Get the bundle and save $2, plus a free storage case, you can’t go wrong!

  • ALL PWCO STAMPS NOW HAVE A DISCOUNTED SHIPPING.. If you just get the PWCO stamps, you will only need to pay shipping of $3.50.. this applies to both US and Canadian residents!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Love the new stamps - and what awesome projects everyone posted! You did some spectacular work Sheena! Unfortunately I was pretty poorly with a migraine and was very sad to have not been there live with everyone!
Hugs, Danielle

donnacr said...

These are just the cutest stamps and I am hoping mine get here soon so I can crete some cute cards with them ... like you :-)